Noord-Holland - Accountancy & TrustAantal keer bekeken: 214
For one of our cliënts in Noord- Holland we’re looking for an Accountant. In this position you reports directly to the Senior Accountant and the managing director.
Responsibilties (including but are not limited to):
- Day to day accounting for various companies for our investments:
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions.
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Fixed asset administration;
- Statistical reporting;
- Preparation of financial statements.
Administration & General
- Assistance in preparation of periodical VAT returns;
- Review, filing and follow up of information provided by property managers;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- General administrative tasks.
Assistance year end reporting process / audit process
- Preparation of annual US tax reporting packages;
- Preparation of annual accounts;
- Assist with consolidation process;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Preparation of ad hoc reports / reconciliations.
- Degree in accounting (SPD, HEAO or similar);
- 2-5 year’s relevant professional experience;
- experience in real estate is beneficial;
- Knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP and German GAAP is an advantage but not a must;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software;
- Knowledge in Yardi is a must;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
- A team player who can produce deliverables of a high quality;
- Focused on deadlines and timely delivery;
- Structured way of working and analytical thinking;
- A global approach of the works
- Fluent in English, Dutch (verbally and written). German (verbally and written) is an advantage but not must;
- Any other European language is beneficial;
Please contact Mariska Huisman by email@example.com or 036-530 57 20.