Financial Account Manager
Noord-Holland - Accountancy & TrustAantal keer bekeken: 242
For one of our cliënts in Amsterdam we’re looking for a Financial Account Manager who speaks fluently Dutch and English.
As Financial Account Manager you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in trust and corporate management services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our international clients. The position combines hands-on experience with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth both in the Netherlands and abroad.
- As Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of the business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports.
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients.
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors.
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team.
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- Are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken.
- Experience in financial services a plus.
The office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 600 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. They are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to their clients.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. They provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through their local and global Academies. Their International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. They offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
About the company:
- They are a passionate company looking for passionate personalities with a flexible mindset.
- The diverse range of international clients demand quality and integrity – they look for nothing less in their own people.
- They offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- They are dedicated to helping our employees and their clients succeed.
- They are an international company that delivers to the highest international standards.
- They invest in long-term relationships with both their clients and their employees.
- They reciprocate your commitment to them both in remuneration as well as an active investment in your talent.