Junior Trust Officer Accounting
Noord-Holland - Accountancy & Trust - VastAantal keer bekeken: 225
Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is a rapidly expanding, global organization specialized in fiduciary services, fund administration and other financial services on behalf of multinational companies, private equity and real estate firms, private investors and/or their advisors. Presently the organization employs more than 5,500 people in more than 80 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Currently they’re looking for a Junior Trust Officer Accounting for their office in Amsterdam. You will become part of a team of experienced lawyers, accountants and secretarial support who manage a portfolio of client companies. You will be trained on the job to become an excellent accounting professional, specialized in holding, financing and real estate companies.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist Trust Officer with all group accounting matters for client companies, such as preparation of quarterly reporting and annual accounts and VAT returns; we will expect you to be able to work autonomously but able to recognize when assistance is needed;
- Assist Trust Officer in other aspects of client work such as corporate, legal and tax;
- Maintenance of complete accounting records of several asset portfolios;
- Maintenance of high quality operating standards, procedures and quality controls.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High Secondary Education (HBO BE or AA);
- Financial/accounting and analytical skills;
- Able to work in a team and autonomously;
- Able to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
- Ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure;
- Fluent English is essential.
A challenging job in an international company, with a friendly and interesting place to work. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices.