Flevoland - FinanceAantal keer bekeken: 145
Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
We are looking for a Financial Accountant who could be a great asset for our client, an international retail company located in Amsterdam.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Dutch GAAP. You will also be responsible for:
- The accounting, reporting, cash management and compliance;
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports;
- Month end process to include journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments;
- Working closely with external Accountants, taks advisors and law firms and maintaining good relationships;
- Ensuring completion of local statutory accounts for branches and subsidiaries;
- Potentially supporting and mentoring a talented team or colleages;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
For this position we are looking for individuals with strong communication skills. Who want to be challenged, succeed and challenge others. Furthermore, the ideal candidate would have:
- A Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- At least 2 -5 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Preferably also fluent in Dutch;
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- Strong Excel skills;
- A Qualified ACCA or CMA is a plus.
For more information about this opportunity please feel free to contact Shirley de Goeij via +31(0)36-5305720. If you would like to be considered for the role of Financial Accountant apply now and send your resume in Word-format to Shirley de Goeij via firstname.lastname@example.org.