GL Accountant (internationaal)
Noord-Holland - Finance - VastAantal keer bekeken: 231
Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Our client is a world’s leading mobile marketing company with
a strong and highly converting product portfolio. They have mastered the
science of mobile performance based advertisement and bring outstanding r.o.i
for their publishing and advertising partners.
They identify opportunities in the field of mobile
performance based marketing, execute them internationally via their
unparalleled marketing and distribution network. Thanks to their robust
operational and financial back office they are able to scale up quickly.
The company was founded in 10 years ago and has now more
than 100 employees across its network of companies, which are active in 65
countries across six continents. The HQ is
located in the city center of Amsterdam.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a General
Ledger Accountant (fulltime) to join their finance team (headquarters in
Amsterdam). Under the direction of the
Finance Manager, the General Ledger Accountant during the monthly and year-end
close processes is responsible to ensure the management reporting and financial
statements for assigned entities are reported “Dutch GAAP” and other
appropriate accounting rules, as applicable.
This person must be able to multitask in a fast-paced,
multi-national accounting environment and be able to meet the deadlines.
In this position you will report directly tot he Manager Fiance and your main responsibilities are:
- Managing day-to-day closing and reporting activities for assigned entities within the Group to ensure that the entities’ books are maintained in accordance with Dutch GAAP;
- Complete monthly close activities, analysis, and reports in accordance with monthly close schedules;
- Prepare and/or review variance analysis on balance sheet and P&L accounts;
- Responsible for the invoicing to part of their mobile sales partners (partially delegated to team members);
- Conducting the monthly booking and controlling of revenue and accounts receivable;
- Preparing journal entries and account reconciliations for assigned financial line items;
- Timely preparation of assigned account reconciliations;
- Identifing and analysing unusual or reconciling items and take appropriate actions to resolve exceptions and reconciling items in a timely manner;
- Prepare VAT calculations and reconciliations;
- Assisting during the annual external audit process;
- Support the management effort in process improvements for all areas of responsibilities;
- Support other members of Finance in other projects as needed.
For this challenging position we are searching for a hands-on General Ledger Accountant with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and at least 4 years working experience in a similar position gained in an international company. You are analitically strong and are Fluent in DUTCH en English.
For more information please contact Hein de Bie at 036-5305720 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org