Noord-Holland - IT - Interim / vastAantal keer bekeken: 138
As Enterprise Architect, you are responsible for leading the EA program and its efforts to develop, maintain and govern the enterprise architecture across the organization. The Enterprise Architect acts as a trusted advisor to the Global Head of Strategy & Change and is in this role responsible for the architecture roadmap for the defined time horizons.
They are looking for an Enterprise Architect who is able to lead and coordinate all aspects of the EA program, including business, information, solutions, technical and security architecture.
Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Their office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, theya are a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 600 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. They are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to their clients.
Working at the organisation means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. They provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through their local and global Academies. Their International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. They offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
About the organisation
The organisation t is a recognized global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, listed at Euronext Amsterdam, providing a broad range of commercial, legal and administrative services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world.
Today, business knows no borders. With over 2.400 people working from more than 41 offices across 30 countries worldwide, they pride theirselves on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. All professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. They will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
- Lead the creation and evolution of the enterprise architecture of the organisation;
- Lead and facilitate the creation of EA standards;
- Lead the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business strategy and requirements;
- Define the architecture roadmap and blueprints for the organization;
- Guide and advice stakeholders about disruptive technologies and trends;
- Lead analysis of the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement;
- Present a gap analysis and/or IT investment roadmap that reflects the status of the existing IT estate, namely, its ability to contribute to future-state business capabilities around ecosystems and digital platforms;
- Conduct architecture assessments to support management decisions;
- Oversee EA implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing refinement activities;
- Define the documentation of all architecture design and analysis work;
- Consult with infrastructure, project and product teams to ensure consistency with the enterprise architecture, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise architecture.
- Master's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience;
- Ten or more years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment;
- Ten or more years of experience in strategic and operations planning;
- Proven experience in the field of enterprise architecture;
- Hands-on with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks;
- In depth knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA and APIs;
- Exposure and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies, and processing environments;
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent analytical and technical skills;
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent English & Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Willingness to travel.