Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
client (Financial Services) needs support in the management of their
applications. As Lead of the Application Management Team you will be
responsible for a global application portfolio of +/- 250 applications. Your
role is to assure the applications used by the business partners are updated
correctly and continue to run optimally. You will think with business partners
on how to best fulfill their needs and will lead the roll-out of new systems.
Your team will start up initiatives using new technologies. You will be working
in an international environment and have the opportunity to work with various
technologies. You also get the opportunity to work together with (young)
professionals on challenging assignments and solve complex problems.
function you manage and coordinate a team (6-8 fte) of business analysts andtechnical application specialist in the maintenance and delivery of new
coordinate daily maintenance of the application portfolio, resolving incidents,problems and change requests in the application landscape.
in the lead of the build, test and deployment of business applications to ouroffices worldwide.
understand and review application architecture and are able to provide inputduring the application selection and onboarding process
manage day-to-day execution of the project implementation, create and managethe project plan, manage resource capacity, report status and oversee overall
independently facilitate workshops with business stakeholders and managefollow-up activities.
build strong relationships with business stakeholders at many levels withinthsi organisation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, accounting,
(computer) science, engineering or related field;
- Minimal 5 years IT/Consulting experience;
- You are keen to learn and familiarize yourself with new
application and desktop technologies;
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct
responsibility for managing project teams, budget and planning;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- PMP/ Prince2 Certification;
- Agile experience is a pré;
- Keen to learn and get yourself familiar with new business
processes and technologies;
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude and with a drive to
- Global mindset and willing to travel;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch.
- We are a passionate company looking for passionate
personalities with a flexible mindset.
- Our diverse range of international clients demand quality
and integrity – we look for nothing less in our own people.
- We offer a culture of continuous improvement and seek
people open to challenge others and be challenged in return.
- We are dedicated to helping our employees and our clients
- We are an international company that delivers to the
highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with both our
clients and our employees.
- We reciprocate your commitment to us both in remuneration
as well as an active investment in your talent.
Are you interested in the position please call Marco Bouman, Recruitment Consultant IT at 036-5305720.