(Senior) IT Office Assistant
Noord-Holland - IT - Interim / vastAantal keer bekeken: 127
Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
The client is the leading provider of trust and corporate management services in The Netherlands. The office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 450 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. They are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to their clients. Working at the organisation means continuous advancement in a fast-moving environment.
My client is looking for an (Senior) IT Office Assistant.
The organisation needs support in their Global IT team. In the role of IT Office Assistant you will be responsible for planning meetings, managing agenda’s, providing project management support etc. You will have the opportunity to work with a truly international team of enthusiastic professionals on challenging global assignments, helping then to deliver successful projects in a fast paced environment.
- Travel support, visitor support;
- Meeting preparation/planning/notes;
- Room reservations;
- Events support (team events, lunch/dinner);
- Internat mail/document approval support;
- Department communication support;
- Document management/archiving support;
- Reporting support (workday, time writing);
- Org chart/who-is-who/e-mail distribution lists support;
- Joiners/leavers coordination, holiday planning;
- Office policy/facility management support;
- Basic project management support (PMO), incl. project reporting, document management;
- Support processing of invoices, purchase orders and expenses;
- Keeping track of annual leave, medical leave and other absences.
- Experience in management assistance/office support;
- Talent or organizing and multi-tasking;
- Strong communication skills;
- Teamplayer with a ‘can-do’ attitude and with a drive to continuously improve;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Pre: Experience with IT Office Support;
- Pre: Experience with basic project management support.
Every working day offers new challenges and opportunities in a dynamic environment. All the professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate woth colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
For questions please contact Marco Bouman, Recruitment Consultant Your Professionals at 036-5305720. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.