System Infrastructure Specialist
Flevoland - IT - Interim / vastAantal keer bekeken: 349
We’re looking for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist for one of our clients in Almere.
The client is a large international player in the chemical industry with locations in: Asia, America and Europe.
Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
You will be working together with a small team of specialists based in America and Asia that have the skills and expertises to develop and implement virtualisation, storage, network and security solutions.
The organisation is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist that has experience with working in International teams and is able to self-lead and work independently.
You have proven IT project management skills and are able to combine these with your technical- and strong resultion skills. You have a drive for results, are able to deal with ambiguity and are able to communicate effectively .
- L2/L3 Ticket management (resolution, follow-up and closure);
- Professional and efficient infrastructure incident management;
- IT System/network management and monitoring;
- Complete project goals in full and on time;
- IT research and development;
- Take actions in line with global standards and procedures;
- Contribute to improving IT service delivery;
- Must be the face of the IT department in Europe;
- Assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements;
- Manage and contribute to the delivery of IT components and group services in order to meet
- business objectives;
- Provide guidance and leadership on outsource projects;
- Provide efficient and effective executive project reviews.
- Minimum of 5 years IT infrastructure & networking experience;
- Minimum of 5 years experience with industry standard applications for e-mail and office productivity suits;
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure components (active directory, messaging, networking, mobility);
- Strong knowledge of hardware, software, security and networking technologies (LAN/WAN, VPN, Routing, DMVPN);
- Proven IT project management skills;
- Strong problem resolution skills;
- Ability to self-lead and work independently;
- Excellent technical skills;
- Ability to coordinate with diverse global resources;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Capacity to adjust within high pressure situations.
The salary is based on €65.000 on a yearly base. You will be on our payroll for the first 7 months and will be hired directly after this period. Building up Pension, holidays and holiday pay is serviced during this period. After the employment of 7 months this will be arranged by our client.
Feel free to give Tom Brink, Recruitment Consultant Your Professionals a call if you have any questions regarding this vacancy. 036-5305720 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.