Noord-Holland - IT - VastAantal keer bekeken: 530
Organisatie- en afdelingomschrijving
Every working day offers new challenges and opportunities in afast-moving and dynamic environment. The professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
The organisation is the leading provider of trust and corporate management services in The Netherlands. Their office is located in the Amstel building in Amsterdam, where a highly skilled and motivated workforce of over 450 employees serves business partners and international corporate and private clients, constantly exceeding their expectations. They are experts in financial matters and familiar with the Dutch legal system and its benefits to their clients.
The organisation needs support in their IT Operations department. As Workspace Administrator your key activities will be involvement in roll out and acceptance of their new desktop environment and maintenance of their existing VDI landscape. They are looking for someone who has minimal 4 years’ experience as a Server/Workspace specialist, preferably with knowledge on the roll-out of new functionalities as with support activities. You will be working in an international setting and have the opportunity to work together with professionals on challenging assignments.
- You perform proactive monitoring of the environment, follow-up on alerts and take action to prevent operational issues;
- You take part in the incident and problem management processes, therewith performing incident analysis and problem resolution. You carry out in-depth troubleshooting analysis, isolation and resolution of events and incidents;
- You proactively identify and deliver improvements in the set-up and use of the existing technology;
- You work with the team on design, configuration and implementation of the new environment;
- You collaborate with colleagues of other IT teams in continuously improving the overall IT environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in information technology, (computer) science or engineering;
- Minimal 4 years’ experience;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Can-do attitude, willing to learn new technologies;
- Familiar with VDI Virtual Desktop Infrastructure;
- Experience in Application Virtualization with Microsoft APP-V or VMWare Thinapp;
- Experience in End User Environment Management like RES One Workspace Manager;
- Experience in Application Deployment with tools like Microsoft SCCM or RES Automation Manager;
- Qualified in Microsoft Stack and related tooling: Microsoft Server technology, VMWARE, VEEAM, MS SCCM/MCSE/MCTS/SCOM/Clustering, SAN, DHCP, DC, DNS, SQL, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Secure remote access;
- Experience in a critical 24x7 environment.
Working at this organisation means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. They provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through their local and global Academies. Their International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. They offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.